- Our Base Rooms
- 0 to 2 YearsAges
- 1 to 3Ratio
- 2 - 3 YearsAges
- 1 to 4Ratio
- 3 - 4 YearsAges
- 1 to 8Ratio
- The GardenThere is lots to see and do in the garden and our children really enjoy playing outside. There is plenty of space to be explored and give freedom to their imagination.
- Frequently Asked Questions
At First Steps Day Nursery we like to offer flexible drop-off and pick up-times, ranging from 7:30am to 6pm. This means if you’re busy, working parents you won’t have to worry about being late for work or being late to pick up your child.
We can offer all children aged 3 – 4 the minimum of 15 hours of funded childcare, and if eligible, up to the maximum of 30 hours a week. To check if you are eligible to receive the full early childcare funding, visit the Government website.
Day Nurseries are standalone early education centres which care for children aged from 0 – 5 years. They usually offer day care from 8am to 6pm, which is a more flexible arrangement compared with nursery schools. Nursery schools are attached to primary schools and offer full and part-time early years education, usually between school hours.
- Nursery NewsWhat’s going on in your nursery? Stop by here regularly to find out what events are coming up.
- Join The GroupTo get the latest updates and news, join our Facebook group.
- Request a CallbackIf you want us to give you a call, simply enter your details below and well be in touch.